Tim N. Kremer, M.A., President and Founder, Spirit of Golf
Tim coaches a growing number of professional golfers on all of the major golf Tours (PGA, LPGA, European, Champions, web.com, Symetra) as well as professional and highly-ranked athletes in other sports. He also works regularly with business and community leaders sharing the same mind/body skills he teaches through Spirit of Golf.
Through his private practice, Tim provides a highly personal and effective level of coaching which often allows his students to progress with their mind games at highly accelerated paces.
Sessions are conducted on the course or when students are on Tour remotely online (Skype, Viber) and by phone.
Tim’s 2016 Private Coaching Rates are as follows:
- Initial Consultation: 2 hours – $200
- Repeat Client Session: 1 hour – $150
- Five-Session Package (following initial consultation) – $600
- Daily and monthly packages are available as well as yearly retainer fees (as outlined in the Spirit of Golf 2016 Private Coaching Fee Structure).
- Contact Tim at 772-879-1978 to discuss a private coaching arrangement.